Top 5 Wednesday - Covers I'd Live In
Happy Hump Day - it's Top 5 Wednesday! As a reminder, Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly roundup of cool/fun bookish things that is hosted by Sam over at Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube. You can visit the Goodreads group for topics (and such, as Sam always says). Anywho! This week, we're talking about covers I'd live in, and oh my goodness, it was hard to just choose five. I have said this before and I'll say it again - I judge books by their covers. That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy or read a book with a cover I don't like, but a pretty cover helps. Anyway! Here we go!
Top 5 Covers I'd Live In
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen
- The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley
Are there more covers I would just love to fall into? Oh heck yes. But this is what I've narrowed it down to for now. What do you think of my choices?