Top 5 Wednesday - Series That Got Better
Happy Hump Day - it's Top 5 Wednesday! As a reminder, Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly roundup of cool/fun bookish things that is hosted by Sam over at Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube. You can visit the Goodreads group for topics (and such, as Sam always says). Anywho! This week, we're talking about series that got better as the books went along, and I am excited about it! I had lots of options to choose from, and narrowing it down to five was tricky. But here we go!
Top 5 Series that Got Better
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han (caveat - I haven't read the third one yet, but I liked the second one better than the first!)
- Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Charlotte Holmes trilogy by Brittany Cavallaro (caveat - the third book isn't out yet, but the second hit me harder than the first, so I'm assuming the third is going to gut me.)
All the books, y'all! What do you think? What would you add?