Top 10 Tuesday - Favorite Covers
Hey hey, it's Top Ten Tuesday! I probably won't always post on Tuesdays - it will depend on how my week is going - but I love these top ten lists and want to contribute where I can. Top ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish, and I've been participating on Instagram for a month or so. And here I am - my first post! Since the regular topics are on hiatus until August, I've been going through the backlist and choosing some old topics to feature each week - this week, it's my favorite covers.
Top 10 Favorite Covers
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
- Labyrinth Lost (original hardcover) by Zoraida Cordova
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Unteachable by Elliot Wake (writing as Leah Raeder)
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
What do you think of my choices? What are some of your favorite covers?