So this one hour second Bachelorette episode was completely unnecessary, in my opinion. So I’m going to bullet point it:
- Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette! And Britt cried.
- There was still a rose ceremony, which mean nothing to me for the first several episodes. There are too many people! I can’t keep track of them all.
- Indie Music voluntarily left to chase after Britt. We did not get a conclusion to that, so I’m assuming we’ll learn more as the season goes on.
- Both the Amateur Sex Therapist and the Lawyer/Stripper (remember her comment about his hips?) got sent home.
- And the previews for the rest of the season were FANTASTIC!
The previews are really all I have commentary on today. Which is something I’ve probably never said, because let me tell you, watching anything with me is putting up with constant commentary. If the editing of the previews is to be believed, Kaitlyn becomes lovers in the nighttime with one of the guys before the Fantasy Suite! And Andi’s Nick comes back! Like, whaaaaaaat?! I’m sure I’ll have a lot to say when those episodes actually air, but it’s making me excited for this season!
Also, a note on next week—I’ll be traveling on the evening of the 25th, so I will probably be posting the recap and commentary a day or two late, depending on when I’m able to watch. Just a head’s up!
Until next time,